<body>

Hands-on Project 8-4

Date: Monday, August 23, 2010


Hands-on Project 8-4 : Create an OpenID Account


First, I go to https://pip.verisignlabs.com/
This is the Personal Identity Provider OpenID site of Verisign Labs.


Next, I clicked on Create account.
This is a screenshot of me filling up requested information.



Sucessfully created an account.



I go to my e-mail account to verify the OpenID account.



I changed my Personal Icon.



Go to My Account>My Information>Personal Profile
Under Personal Profile I can view or edit my information.


Reflection:
For Hands-on Project 8-4, I tried to create an OpenID account on https://pip.verisignlabs.com/, which is the Personal Identity Provider OpenID site of Verisign Labs.

OpenID is defined as a decentralized open source federated identity management system that does not require specific software to be installed on the desktop.

You can refer to the steps above with screenshots to create an OpenID account. Overall, it is very simple. I did not encounter any problem while creating the account. There’s no restriction on what information I must enter, I can also personalize the profile picture, it is very easy to use.

Labels: ,


林小颍's work ^—^V